Cut, abrasion, burn, just had surgery or dealing with wound care?
Click on a product below to learn how hospital grade products can help.
Dealing with a wound?
Click on a wound type below to learn more.
- White R. A Multinational survey of the assessment of pain when removing dressings. Wounds UK, 2008.
- Compared to traditional dry-type gauze. Reference: Nature Publishing Group, Jan 20 1962, Vol 193 Cross –Microbes larger than 25 nm
- Mustoe TA et al. International Clinical Recommendations on Scar Management. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, August 2002, Vol 110, No 2.
- Data on file
- Morris C, Emsley P, Marland E, Meuleneire F, White R. Use of wound dressings with soft silicone adhesive technology. Paediatric Nursing, April 2009, Vol21, No3:38-43
- Upton D et al. The impact of atraumatic vs conventional dressings on pain and stress in patients with chronic wounds. Journal of Wound Care, 2012.
- Silverstein P et al. An open, parallel, randomized, comparative, multicenter study to evaluate the cost-effectiveness, performance, tolerance, and safety of a silver-containing soft silicone foam dressing (intervention) vs silver sulfadiazine cream. J Burn Care Res. 2011 Nov-Dec;32(6):617-26
- Data on File (Mepitel vs. other films test)
- Data on File – Mepilex Border: SMTL 10/3299/1 Allevynlife: SP 3F016961 and MHC Report MxB/B Flex 20130301-002 & MHC Report AGB/A Life 20130425-005
†. Microbes larger than 25 nm
Join our mailing list
Receive the latest information on product offerings, receive coupons, news and more at home care tips.