Mepilex® Border Lite
Nurse and Patient Preferred Brand 1,5 Mepilex® Border Lite is a hospital grade, all-in-one dressing featuring Safetac® technology.
The unique and proprietary Safetac® adhesive makes sure that your dressing can be changed without damaging your wound or skin around it, this makes dressing change as pain free as possible.
1.6 in x 2 in., 3 in x 3 in, 4 in x 4 in,
NEW Size Now Available – 2 in x 5 in
Clinically proven to hurt less. 1
- Breathable dressing
- Ideal for draining wounds
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- No additional fixation is needed for this dressing
- Up to a 7-day wear time
- Protective, water resistant barrier keeps out dirt, bacteria and viruses†
- Remove the release film.
- Apply the sticky side to the wound, ensure that the absorbent pad covers the wound fully.
Change the product when necessary or fully saturated.
* Do not use moisturizers, gels or ointments on the skin surrounding the wound because Safetac® adheres best to clean, dry skin.
- White R. A Multinational survey of the assessment of pain when removing dressings. Wounds UK, 2008.
- Compared to traditional dry-type gauze. Reference: Nature Publishing Group, Jan 20 1962, Vol 193
- Mustoe TA et al. International Clinical Recommendations on Scar Management. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, August 2002, Vol 110, No 2.
- Data on file
- Morris C, Emsley P, Marland E, Meuleneire F, White R. Use of wound dressings with soft silicone adhesive technology. Paediatric Nursing, April 2009, Vol21, No3:38-43
- Upton D et al. The impact of atraumatic vs conventional dressings on pain and stress in patients with chronic wounds. Journal of Wound Care, 2012.
- Silverstein P et al. An open, parallel, randomized, comparative, multicenter study to evaluate the cost-effectiveness, performance, tolerance, and safety of a silver-containing soft silicone foam dressing (intervention) vs silver sulfadiazine cream. J Burn Care Res. 2011 Nov-Dec;32(6):617-26
- Data on File
† Microbes larger than 25 nm
Join our mailing list
Receive the latest information on product offerings, receive coupons, news and more at home care tips.