- Conforms well to body contours
- Protection from the UV rays
- No extra fixation is needed
- May be cut to size, then save the rest of the sheet for later use
- Thin, flexible and discreet – no mess and no waiting to dry
- May be worn during daily activities
- May be re-applied
- The same piece of Mepiform® may be used for several days
Trim-to-Fit: Use a clean pair of scissors.
Cut to desired shape or size and add ½ inch margin outside the scar.
Make sure that the skin surrounding the scar is dry and free of any lotions or ointments.
Remove the release film. Apply the sticky side over the scar.
Avoid stretching. Mepiform® should optimally be worn 23 hours a day. It is recommended that Mepiform® be removed once a day (e.g., when showering or bathing) for inspection and washing of the skin.
* Do not use moisturizers, gels or ointments on the skin surrounding the scar because Safetac® adheres best to clean, dry skin.
Join our mailing list
Receive the latest information on product offerings, receive coupons, news and more at home care tips.