Mepilex Border Flex (Oval)
Nurse and Patient Preferred Brand
The unique and proprietary Safetac® adhesive makes sure that your dressing can be changed without damaging your wound or skin around it, this makes dressing change as pain free as possible.
Special Flex-cuts are designed for a body in motion. Mepilex® Border Flex (Oval) is designed for medium to highly draining wounds.
3.1in x 4in
Clinically proven to hurt less.
Advanced technology creates a faster healing environment
- Breathable dressing
- Ideal for medium to highly draining wounds – try Mepilex® Border Lite for less draining wounds
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- No additional fixation is needed for this dressing
- Can be worn for several days
- Protective, water resistant barrier keeps out dirt, bacteria and viruses †
- Can be used as part of a preventive therapy to help prevent skin damage such as pressure ulcers
† Microbes larger than 25 nm
- Clean the wound.
- Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly.
- Gels or ointments can be placed on the wound as desired, but the surrounding skin should be clean and dry and free of any ointment, lotion, etc, because Safetac® sticks best to clean, dry skin.
- Remove the release film.
- Apply the sticky side to the wound, with at least a ½ inch overlap of the wound pad to the surrounding skin all the way around the wound. Change the dressing when it begins to leak or when fully saturated with drainage.
Join our mailing list
Receive the latest information on product offerings, receive coupons, news and more at home care tips.