Mepilex Border Post-Op
Nurse and Patient Preferred Brand
The unique and proprietary Safetac® adhesive makes sure that your dressing can be changed without damaging your wound or skin around it, this makes dressing change as pain free as possible.
Mepilex® Border Post-Op is designed for medium to highly draining surgical incisions and post-operative wounds.
4in x 8in
Clinically proven to hurt less.
Decreases post-operative blistering risk compared to traditional dressings.
Advanced technology creates a faster healing environment
- Breathable dressing
- Ideal for medium to highly draining wounds – try Mepilex® Border Lite 2in x 5in for smaller, less draining incisions and wounds
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- No additional fixation is needed for this dressing
- Can be worn for up to 7-days
- Protective, water resistant barrier keeps out dirt, bacteria and viruses †
† Microbes larger than 25 nm
- Clean the incision or wound.
- Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly.
- The surrounding skin should be clean and dry and free of any ointment, lotion, etc, because Safetac® sticks best to clean, dry skin.
- Remove the release films
- Apply the sticky side to the wound, with at least a ½ inch overlap of the wound pad to the surrounding skin all the way around the wound. Do not stretch the dressing during application. Change the dressing when it begins to leak or when fully saturated with drainage.
Join our mailing list
Receive the latest information on product offerings, receive coupons, news and more at home care tips.