- A film dressing that is gentler than Tegaderm®
- Breathable, transparent film dressing
- Ideal for non-draining skin tears, cuts and abrasions
- Protective, water resistant barrier keeps out dirt, bacteria and viruses†
- Repositionable while the paper frame is attached
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- No additional fixation is needed for this dressing
- Up to a 7-day wear time
- Easily visual the wound through the dressing
Mepitel® Film is a hospital-quality thin, transparent film dressing. Mepitel Film is an ideal choice for fragile skin, skin tears and skin protection.
The unique and proprietary Safetac® adhesive makes sure that your dressing can be changed without damaging your wound or skin around it, this makes dressing change as pain free as possible.
Special Flex-cuts are designed for a body in motion. Mepilex® Border Flex is designed for medium to highly draining wounds.
3.1in x 4in
† Microbes larger than 25 nm
- Clean the skin carefully, e.g. with a mild soap and rinse with water. Dry the skin thoroughly.
- Remove the release film (printed). Apply the sticky side to the wound/ skin, ensuring a good seal.
- Film should overlap the dry surrounding skin by at least ½ – 1 inch. Do not stretch.
- Film can be repositioned as long as the paper frame is intact. Remove the paper frame.
* Do not use moisturizers, gels or ointments on the skin surrounding the wound because Safetac® adheres best to clean, dry skin.
Join our mailing list
Receive the latest information on product offerings, receive coupons, news and more at home care tips.